Special events will be previewed here. Some may be one-time only. Others might occur in series.
In November we will be accepting $$ donations so that we can provide a Happy Christmas to two local families here in La Habra. Bring your extra funds to Church in November and remember to give generously.
- This 3 session series will focus on what it means to be renewed as a man or woman of faith. The all Church series will be based on the book: Three Simple Rules by: Rueben P. Job. Small groups will meet with appropriate social distancing outside. Classes begin Tuesday Oct. 13th, Wednesday Oct. 14th or Thursday Oct. 15th and will run for three weeks. Class meets each morning from 9:30 - 10:30 in the patio in front of the Sanctuary.
Call the Church Office to sign up and get your copy of the book (562) 691-1797
- Donations for the Community Resources Care Center will be accepted during worship on Sundays in November and December. We are working on putting together gift food bags for our community center. We need "shelf-stable" milk, juice boxes and individual cereal boxes; to be given out at the CRCC center in January.
- Call the church office for any questions (562) 691-1797.
- Our Community Fall craft fair will be RESCHEDULED and we are looking forward to having this event for our community. Watch for updates on the NEW DATE FOR THE CRAFT FAIR.
- If you would like to be a vendor, please click on the picture to the left to sign up
- Weather will not impact the fair, but COVID-19 restrictions may.
- La Habra UMC is a partner with the Orange County Community Action team which provides food distribution to our community seniors. We are proud of the many families that are supported via this ministry the third Thursday of each month.