Special events will be previewed here. Some may be one-time only. Others might occur in series.
- Our next series will focus on the Season of Lent and the true Meaning of sacrifice.
- We will be working on the themes of Sacrifice and the Gift our Lord provided in His ministry. Jesus is the 1st Super Hero!
- Come and join us as we study together the book "What Makes A Hero - The death defying Ministry of Jesus by Matt Rawle.
- Classes will begin Feb. 23rd. Join us Tuesdays or Thursday from 10:00 - 11:00a.m. outside on the patio. Bring your own coffee and share with us.
Call the Church Office to sign up- and get your copy of the book (562) 691-1797
- Donations for the La Habra Community Resources Care Center (CRCC) will be accepted in February and March. Our Mission Volunteers are putting together breakfast food bags for our community. We need "shelf-stable" milk, juice boxes, fruit cups, granola bars and individual cereal cups. The Breakfast Bags will be distributed by CRCC in February and March to members of the La Habra community.
- Our March Drive-in Food Donation will be Tuesday March 2, 2021 from 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 - Cash donations are also gratefully accepted.
- Call the Church office for any questions @ (562) 691-1797
- La Habra UMC is a partner with the Orange County Community Action team which provides food distribution to our community seniors. We are proud of the many families that are supported via this ministry the third Thursday of each month.
- Our Community Fall craft fair has been postposed and we are looking forward to having this event for our community in person after the COVID19 restrictions are lifted.