Special events will be previewed here. Some may be one-time only. Others might occur in series.
- Our next series will focus on the Season of Lent and the true Meaning of sacrifice.
- We will be working on the themes of Sacrifice and the Gift our Lord provided in His ministry. Jesus is the 1st Super Hero!
- Come and join us as we study together the book "What Makes A Hero - The death defying Ministry of Jesus by Matt Rawle.
- Classes will begin Feb. 23rd. Join us Tuesdays or Thursday from 10:00 - 11:00a.m. outside on the patio. Bring your own coffee and share with us.
Call the Church Office to sign up- and get your copy of the book (562) 691-1797
- Donations for the La Habra Community Resources Care Center will be accepted January and February. Our Mission Volunteers are putting together gift food bags for our community center. We need "shelf-stable" milk, juice boxes, fruit cups and individual cereal boxes. The Breakfast bags will be distributed by CRCC in January and February to members of the La Habra community.
- Watch for the date of our February Drive-in Food Donation- Call the Church office for any questions @ (562) 691-1797
- Our Community Fall craft fair has been postposed and we are looking forward to having this event for our community in person after the COVID19 restrictions are lifted.
- La Habra UMC is a partner with the Orange County Community Action team which provides food distribution to our community seniors. We are proud of the many families that are supported via this ministry the third Thursday of each month.